Panoply ERP Offerings
PANOPLY is our ERP product that caters to small to medium sized organisations that deal with Laboratory solutions in analytical and life science industries. The workflow in the application integrates all departments right from marketing to sales to service, accounts, finance, etc., thus enabling better information sharing, tracking and common visibility. It also results in minimal escalations due to cross department tracking.
The various departments for which workflows are built in the system are shown below.
Other General Features
- Data Access to business users can be enabled / restricted based on portfolio setttings that are user configurable.
- Feature level access / Workflow access can also be enabled / restricted based on role settings that are user configuration.
- Rich Dashboards to enable better decision making
Non Functional Features
- Remote Access – Ability to access application from any geographical location
- Device Compatibility – Ability to access the application from any device thus enabling access to latest information on the move.
- Visibility of the sales funnel (by region, sales executive, strategic leads, Lead value, etc.,)
- Win Loss Analysis (Analyse reasons to take corrective actions)
- Set Targets and track Target vs Actuals.
- Ability to Forecast at multiple levels (helps finance in their planning)
- Track the effectiveness of Marketing Campaigns
Dedicated CPQ Engine
A dedicated CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) engine specifically built for the needs of laboratory solution providers in the analytical and life science domain. Based on customer’s need, user can prepare the instrument configuration, costing and pricing and submit the quote to customer, track the revisions
EDI with Suppliers
Provision to integrate the supplier data through EDI, enabling up-to-date pricing and product information of supplier, hence reducing the lead time in preparing quotations.
Support multiple sales channels
Distinct flows are fabricated in the system to handle Discrete Sales, Install Base Business Sales (i.e spares and consumables business), Services Sales (Consultancy, Training, etc.,) and Turnkey Project Sales separately.
Cross Selling Enquiries
Facility to track and incentivize non sales staff for referring to new opportunities thus increasing the sales.
- Visibility on the order execution status stage-wise.
- Drill down analysis of delay to take corrective actions.
- Set Targets and track Target vs Actuals.
- Drilled down analysis for change in Margin from the PO stage to the final delivery stage.
- Effective stock adjustment from the available inventory.
Handles procurement for all the internal and external orders. Has built in Intelligence to club multiple orders and place a consolidated Purchase order with the supplier/ vendor.
Handles the process of delivery to the customer end destination.
Inventory management functionality is included to empower the internal users to track inventory, and optimize inventory levels across multiple warehouses.
Effective tools available to do the stock adjustment from the inventory to service customer orders.
- Installation Order Execution: Visibility on the installation order execution by the Service Team, thus identifying potential bottlenecks, plan their resolution and work towards timely signoffs.
- Breakdown call Monitoring: Visibility on the outstanding breakdown calls thus enabling focus and timely resolution to meet SLA and aid customer satisfaction.
- Workload Analysis: Visibility on the resource workload to assist in effective utilisation of resources
- Escalation Process: Multiple escalation channels (regional managers, product specialists etc., to ensure immediate attention.
- Install base & Contract Management: Complete visibility on the customer’s install base, the instrument warranty and contracts to assist the Service Sales Division for better customer engagement and handle their needs on time thus nurturing continuing business.
The availability of information related to various customer issues in past, the completed job cards, product manuals, maintenance histories, repairs done, service notes, customer feedbacks etc. helps to leverage the knowledge of the service team to deliver superior customer service.
Parts Requisition and Procurement
Facility for part requisition by engineer, approval and procurement process embedded into the module.
Annual Maintenance Contracts and Annual Rate Contracts
Facility to track and execute the contracts effectively and notify finance for invoicing, thus enabling better cash flow.
- Employee Management (to track employee and dependent details, document details (visa, passport etc., along with their expiry details) with reminder system for renewals.
- Asset Management (to track the assets in the company)
- Company docket Management (to track company documents like insurance, trade licenses, etc., with reminder system for renewals.)
- Leave Management System
- Petty Cash, Pay-out Management
- Credit Card Expense and Settlement Management (employee’s official expense using company credit cards to account under respective business heads)
- Telephone Expense Management (to deduct personal calls from employee’s company mobiles)
- Overtime Approval and Re-imbursement Process (to consider overtime for junior staff)
- Bid Bonds and Performance Bonds Management
- Settlement related to Credit Cards, Petty Cash, Telephone Expense
- Sales Incentive Settlement
- Service Contract related Invoicing
- Over time Settlement
News And Events